Complete Financial assistance is provided to students at Hardayal With Banks increasingly providing loans to students, it has now become easier for those with financial shortcomings to pursue higher education.
In order to further ease things, Hardayal has a tie up with Punjab National Bank. Students can contact the support center or admin information for more information.
Procedure for Availing Bank Loan Assistance
The Bank would require a proof of admission from the college to initiate the process. Hardayal would provide any student seeking a bank loan with the same. Post this the institute is not liable in any way. It is the responsibility of the student and related members to procure the sanction of the loan and its repayment, including any consequences arising out of it.
Only students of Indian Nationality and those who procured a seat in the college are eligible for the loan.
Expenses Considered for Loan
• Fee payable to College / School / Hostel.
• Examination / Library / Laboratory fee.
• Purchase of Books / Equipment / Instruments / Uniforms.
• Caution Deposit / Building Fund / Refundable Deposit supported by Institution Bills / Receipts subject to the condition that the amount does not exceed 10% of the total tuition fee for entire course
• Purchase of computers
• Insurance premium for student borrower
• Any other expense required to complete the course – like study tours, project work, thesis, etc.
List of Documents Required For Education Loan
• Loan application on Bank’s format.
• PAN No. of Co-Borrower (Parents/guardian)
• Passport size photograph.
• Proof of Address (Permanent) / ID Proof.
• Residence proof of Co-Borrower (Parents/guardian)
• Details of Assets & Liabilities of parents.
• Proof of income of guardian
• KYC norms – copy of voter I card
• CR of student & co borrowed
• Matric or equivalent certificate.
• Proof of Date of Birth of Borrower (Student)
• Proof of having secured pass marks in last qualifying examination.
• Letter of Admission from Hardayal Technical Campus.
• Prospectus of the course wherein charges like Admission Fee, Examination Fee, Hostel Charges etc, are mentioned
• Detail of Assets & Liabilities of parents
• Statement of existing SF account of the parents/Guardian for 6 months(PNB) & 12 months(other banks)
• No loan affidavit (Attested) from parents/student
• Personal verification report
• In case loan amount is above Rs.4.00 lacs
1. Detail of Assets & Liabilities of parents/co-obligants/ guarantors.
2. If immoveable property offered as Collateral Security – copy of Title Deed, Valuation Certificate and Non-encumbrance Certificate from approved Lawyer of the Bank
Note: All the above mentioned requirements and details are subject to change as per the discretion of the concerned bank.
In case of any issue / problem in availing education loan, please contact the PNB helpline at:
For further details on the Education Loan : https://www.pnbindia.in/En/ui/EducationLoanScheme.aspx